Your first steps at FRIZ
We are always welcoming applications from students of the disciplines chemistry, physics, life science or a related field for a mimimum of 4-5 month internship. Since we can always offer a variety of different projects, we look forward to your unsolicited application, if our vacancies do not fit your profile.
Let’s find out together what suits us both!
Student assistant / working student – Lab direct qPCR
To strengthen our Diagnostics team we are looking for a student assistant as soon as possible.
Your key responsibilities:
- Production of qPCR assays from our Lab direct product series for
SARS-CoV-2 detection, including:
- Preparation of reaction solutions
- Preparation of positive/negative controls
- Labelling, filling and packaging of vessels
- Documentation of product batches based on existing SOPs/protocols
- Performing batch testing prior to product release
Your ideal qualifications:
- Study of biology, chemistry, biochemistry or a related field
- General experience in working in a laboratory environment
- Knowledge of general PCR techniques will be an advantage
- Interest in working in an environment under regulatory compliance
- Ability to multitask and switch projects as priorities change in the lab
Who we are and what you can expect:
We are a growing company that offers novel molecular diagnostic solutions and intends to make the fastest quality diagnostics accessible to anyone, anywhere, to provide the right treatment at the right time.
We are a family-run business and believe that our team is the key to success.
When joining FRIZ you can expect:
- Solid introduction to your job by your team members
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary
- Further educational possibilities (internship or thesis)
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining the team at FRIZ Biochem, we would be delighted to receive your application.
Your application should include the following information in one PDF-document:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Your possible entry date